Well the past week I have been silent with this here blog. I wanted to take a little break from my technology driven life and so I just hung out at home with Judah and Kathy, checked email occasionaly and played my new Wii (I didn’t take a complete break but I did take a break).
So it’s a new year and I have a lot of goals for this year.
Here are some that I am willing to share right now.
1. Lose 20 lbs. I have lost 40 lbs since may 2005, and since Judah has been born I have plataued, due to business and tiredness so now I’m going to get back on the train and try to drop some more of my flab. This is going to be a hard 20 lbs I feel so be praying for me.
2. Go on more Dates with Kathy. She’s hot and I like to be seen in public with her. :o)
3. Read a lot of books, and write reviews for each one to post here. I want to become a better writer, so I’m going to hang out with writers I respect and tell you why. If you want to see what I am reading, you can see my library right here
4. Watch less TV. I’m debating giving up TV for lent but 24 falls right in the middle of the Lenten season so I don’t know if I could do it. But I’ll be praying about it.
5. Pay off my Explorer this year. Kathy and I ahve been trying to be fiscally responsible and we are going to try to tackle our debts.
6. Get a handle on my organization skills. I purchased Getting Things Done by David Allen, and I have begun to implement some of the system.
7. Be more productive with less time. This is going to require me to build more teams and equip more people, but I have a lot of things on my desk that I know can be done better by people who have the right skills.
8. Organize and Execute an effective Missions Trip. We are going to Cofradia Mexico. And it’s going to rock.
9. Sleep more and better
One thought on “Happy New Year!”
Yo Jason…there are some great books in there….go for it…I am writing a post series now on my blog to help people create a Life plan that will include a 5 year vision…I am updating mine and wanted to take others through it…Keep It UP…