25 Random Things about Me
1. I have never seen the sound of music and I have resolved to never watch it.
2. Because I’m a middle child and my brother has always been larger than me, I have a heightened twitch reflex.
3. I probably drink too much coffee.
4. I don’t drink enough coffee.
5. I have seen every star trek film (just to say I have).
6. I miss being in a band, and if I was in a band today I would want to be in an Athlete cover band called 2nd String.
7. Whenever I preach I’m afraid that my fly is down.
8. I wish I had the guts to try stand-up comedy. I can make people laugh but I can’t write jokes.
9. My wife is the best thing that God has ever given to me, then my kids.
10. If given a choice to go out or stay home, I will almost always want to stay home.
11. I am constantly fighting an addiction to information. I love to learn and sometimes I don’t know how to turn that off.
12. One of the things that I looked forward to about having kids is watching cartoons again.
13. Another is playing with my kids’ toys.
14. I’m writing this during class, because it seems to be the only time that I have to sit down and think about things like this.
15. I wish I played my guitar more.
16. Sometimes I wish I was shorter, especially when I am traveling.
17. I wish I still had my first car, “CHIP” a 1985 Chevy Cavalier.
18. I can’t wait to read Roald Dahl’s books to my kids, especially BFG.
19. My favorite year in school was 8th grade.
20. My favorite TV show growing up was A-Team.
21. I always wanted to be Murdoch.
22. I tried to create my own wikipedia page, with all kinds of interesting “facts”, it was removed promptly.
23. One of the best concerts I have ever seen was Petra – John Schlitt still knows how to Rock.
24. I’m terribly afraid of bees. They are evil! Honey is great and I often pray that God would provide away of obtaining honey without bees. I’ve almost crashed my car several times because of the presence of bees in my car. Hate them.
25. People I would like to meet: Stephen Colbert, Conan O’Brien, Eric Clapton, Edward Norton and M. Night Shyamalan.